Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Intro

Hello and welcome! I'll be using this blog in the hopes of helping members of Prizerebel earn more points with guides, tips, and tricks! I hope to fill this place with a lot of guides and the things I've learned while using this site.



Not a member of Prizerebel? Prizerebel is a GPT (get paid to) site that gives its members onsite currency for completing online ads. A lot of you may seem pretty skeptical about this, and that's easy to understand. I myself was in your shoes when I first started out, but my doubts were lifted after I received my first prize. I have now received four prizes and am waiting for my fifth one in the mail; as soon as that arrives, I'll be sure to post pictures and whatnot for those of you who are still a little cautious. If nothing else, you have nothing to lose by trying it out! Click the link below to sign up and start earning great prizes for free!

http://bit.ly/aPk7Bp

You can also visit the forums here: http://bit.ly/d1v7Av
The forums are a great tool for other guilds on how to complete offers and tips and tricks that can help you maximize your point potential.

Best of all, everything here is 100% free and legal, no strings attached!

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment